We have a new format this week, and I invited my friend and creative engineer Ralonda Patterson to co-host with me. We discuss the 7 benefits of entering a beading contest, and we hope more of you are inspired to take the plunge. The interview shows aren’t going away, just thought we would change it up this week. Enjoy!
- Fashion Colorworks Beading Contest
- Ralonda’s class, Waves of Grace, at Bead Fest Texas: Sunday, October 23, 2011 at 8:30 AM-11:30 AM.
- Texas Bead Retreat
- Land of Odds Beaded Art Doll Competition
- Ladija Fairbanks
- Bead Mavens’ Blog
- Ralonda’s Steampunk Beaded Cog Kits and her post on new beginnings and being inspired by multiple mediums can both be found here.
- Thanks to Sarah of Operation Tackle That Bead Stash for her review of the show!
What do you think? All comments about the show are welcome! Will you be entering a beading contest in the future? Do you let your beadwork be inspired by other mediums? Do you like this format? Have an idea for who I should interview or a topic we should discuss? Have you subscribed in itunes? Please share with us in the comments below. Thanks!