In this episode, I will share my conversation with designer and author Jean Campbell. We discuss the unlikely origins of Beadwork magazine, steps beaders can take to get published, and a behind the scenes look at her newest book, Creating Glamorous Jewelry with Swarovski Elements. I hope you enjoy the interview.
- An early influence of Jean’s: Bob Ebendorf, metalsmith
- Books Jean mentioned: Beader’s Companion, Beadwork Inspired by Art: Art Nouveau, Beadwork Inspired by Art: Impressionism
- Jean’s website: www.jeancampbellink.com
- Jean also writes a weekly column on Beading Daily.
More listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
What do you think? Are you looking to be published? Are you encouraged to bead with no fear? Please share with us in the comments!