In my interview with Kerrie Slade, we discuss beading in only one color, dragons, and the true meaning of whimsy. I hope you enjoy the interview!
To the right, I’ve selected two photos from Kerrie’s Midnight Garden Collection. See more on her Facebook page.
I want to give a big thanks to our sponsor, The Bead Shop! They have all the beads to feed your addiction, and tools for Jewellery Making, too! Check them out and support a business that supports the show.
- Kerrie’s website: http://www.kerrieslade.co.uk/
- Kerrie’s blog: http://kerrieslade.blogspot.co.uk/
- Kerrie on Facebook
- Pilgrims Cross Fundraiser– 100% of the proceeds go to Hospice
- Free Gumdrops in my Garden pattern from Bead & Button
- The new online Australian beading magazine ‘Digital Beading Magazine‘
More listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
Want to win the Rivoli Daisy Tutorial designed by Kerrie? All you have to do is leave a comment below and answer the question: “If you could only bead in one color, what color would you choose?” Be sure to include your email address and I will randomly select the winner next week.
Update: And the winner of Kerrie’s pattern is… Mary Kearney! Congrats! Thanks everyone for your lovely comments