In my interview with Met Innmon, we discuss taking a idea from inspiration to design, the ping-pong effect of design collaboration, and the cool classes she will be teaching at Bead & Button. I hope you enjoy the interview.
- Met’s website: www.metbeads.com
- Met’s Gallery where you can view Egyptian Waves Collar and Beads in Motion
- Creative Bead Weaving and The Art & Elegance of Beadweaving, both by Carol Wilcox Wells (affiliate links)
- Met’s work appears in Showcase 500 Beaded Jewelry: Photographs of Beautiful Contemporary Beadwork
- The making of my Moving Mountains freeform peyote necklace
- Beading in the Ozarks
- Tyler Bead Retreat
More listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
Love the show? Leave a review in iTunes! You can do it in three easy steps:
2) Click View in iTunes
3) Click Ratings and Reviews, then Write a Review. Thanks!
What do you think? Where do you get your inspiration? Do you sketch out your designs, or just start beading? Both? Please share with us in the comments!