Interview with Nancy Zellers
I’m so excited about posting the very first episode of the Bead Circle Podcast! In my interview with designer and teacher Nancy Zellers, we discuss beadwork as art, scanning your pieces, the evolution of beading, and her new book Bead Tube Jewelry. Kalmbach was kind enough to provide a copy to giveaway! I hope you enjoy the interview.
- David Chatt: His beaded sculptures, jewelry, and vessels are amazing!
- My crash course (2 full days) in Right Angle Weave from Marcia DeCoster: Ringlets and Portico Pendant
- Diane Gilleland helped me break through the ice with my podcast, and I love working with her. If you want to get your crafty business on the road to success without all the stumbling blocks of learning the hard way, check out her ebooks, classes, and consulting sessions. (Shh…she doesn’t know I’m bragging about her, but I have to tell you how amazing she is because it’s true.)
Nancy sent me a beautiful image from the scanned Snow Princess/Orange series. She said she cut the resolution down and it still looks amazing! I cropped a section of the file so you could see the detail closer without waiting all day for it to load.
More listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
Want to win a copy of Bead Tube Jewelry? All you have to do is leave a comment below about the show. Be sure to include your email address and I will randomly select the winner next week.