Talking with the Lone Beader®
This week is all about bead embroidery! Today I am excited to share my conversation with bead embroidery artist the Lone Beader, aka. Diana Grygo. We discuss how to find shows for your bead art, trademarks, and her unique style of bead embroidery. We will also be giving away a copy of her Intro to Extreme
BasicBead Embroidery Tutorial. I hope you enjoy the interview!
- the Lone Beader’s Blog: Adventures in Bead Embroidery
- the Lone Beader on Etsy
- The White House trees in progress
- The Lone Beader’s photos from her trip to Russia
- Just a few of her many bead embroidered vehicles
- Link to Giveaway for Sherry Serafini’s Sensational Bead Embroidery
More listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
Giveaway Question: What vehicle should the Lone Beader bead next? To win a copy of Intro to Extreme
Basic Bead Embroidery Tutorial, just leave a comment below with your answer to the question. Be sure to include your email address and I will randomly select the winner next week. Good Luck!