Talking Organization with the Clutter Fairy
In this episode, I talk with Gayle Goddard, the Clutter Fairy, who teaches people how to be more creative and productive through organization. We discuss why its important to be organized, her unique perspective on studio organization, and give a bit of a class preview. I hope you enjoy the interview!
- Shout out to The Bead Shop in Houston, TX
- Texas Bead Retreat
- Gayle’s website: www.clutterfairyhouston.com
- Clutter Fairy on Facebook
More listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
If you need help organizing your bead stash from start to finish, register for the July 12th online class: Organizing Your Bead Space for a Creative Explosion.
What do you think? Tell us about your bead space. Organized Chaos, Spotless, or Pit of Doom? Favorite Organizer? Color Scheme? We’d love to hear from you!