Interview with Marcia DeCoster
In this episode, I chat with bead artist and author, Marcia DeCoster. We discuss her 3 keys to a great design, Marcia’s sold out retreat Beading by the Bay, and her grand baby Malayna. We recorded this back in September, so I’m really excited to finally share it with you. I hope you enjoy the interview.
- Marcia’s website
- Marcia’s blog
- her book, Beaded Opulence on Amazon
- my journal of Beading by the Bay Part 1, 2, and 3
- The Beading Frenzy in San Mateo, CA
- Beadventure in NY
- Southern Bead Retreat
As promised, here is the link to the Rocky Mountain Bead Bazaar information. Registration is not yet available, but will be soon.
More listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
What do you think? Marcia’s 3 keys to design are: design inspiration, play, and knowing your stitches. How do you apply these to your own beadwork? Please share with us in the comments below along with any other comments about the podcast. Thank you!