Freeform Peyote with Karen Williams
In my interview with bead artist, Karen Williams, we discuss approaches to freeform peyote, drunken octopi, and reveal our challenge and blog hop. Click here for the challenge details. I hope you enjoy the interview.
- Karen’s website: www.skunkhillstudio.com
- Karen’s blog: Baublicious
- Karen published her book through Creatspace.com and wrote a post on Self-publishing
- The necklace, Hunting Fae, inspired by two paintings by John Anster Fitzgerald – (1819? – 1906), The Captive Robin and The Storm
- The necklace, Wrack and Ruin, with the drunken octopus story you can read in the comments section
- FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/FreeformPeyoteBeading
- FB Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/390473577713549/
- I referenced the Free Online Pattern Maker, and my post Learning Freeform Peyote
More listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
Want to win an autographed copy of Karen’s book, Freeform Peyote Beading? All you have to do is leave a comment below and answer the question “What is your experience with freeform peyote?” Also, what excites you or scares you about the challenge? Be sure to include your email address and I will randomly select the winner next week. Good Luck!
Update: I want to thank everyone for sharing. I’m so excited about the interest in freeform, and our FB group exploding! I can’t wait for the Feb. 23rd Reveal! And the winner of Karen’s book is…. Lori F! Congrats!