Inspiration to Design with Met Innmon
In my interview with Met Innmon, we discuss taking a idea from inspiration to design, the ping-pong effect of design collaboration, and the cool classes she will be teaching at Bead & Button. I hope you enjoy the interview.
- Met’s website: www.metbeads.com
- Met’s Gallery where you can view Egyptian Waves Collar and Beads in Motion
- Creative Bead Weaving and The Art & Elegance of Beadweaving, both by Carol Wilcox Wells
- Met’s work appears in Showcase 500 Beaded Jewelry: Photographs of Beautiful Contemporary Beadwork
- The making of my Moving Mountains freeform peyote necklace
- Beading in the Ozarks
More listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
What do you think? Where do you get your inspiration? Do you sketch out your designs, or just start beading? Both? Please share with us in the comments!