Breaking the Rules with Nancy Cain
It feels great to be back on the mic! I am excited to share my Bead & Button classes and Jamberry Nails page with you. Thanks for your support!
In my interview with Nancy Cain, we discuss the breaking the rules, design process, and her class on Craftsy. I hope you enjoy the interview.
- Nancy’s website: NancyCain.com
- Nancy’s Craftsy Class
- Cynthia Rutledge’s Garden Urn
- Fibonacci Sequence Images
- She is teaching her Rococo necklace at Beading by the Bay
More listening options:
- Click here to download the mp3
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here for the RSS feed (non iTunes)
- Click here for the show archive
Want to win a Dragonfly Kit or a Crafty class with Nancy? All you have to do is leave a comment below answering this question:
If you could create any animal with beads, what animal would you create, and what stitch do you visualize it in?
Be sure to answer both parts of the question and include your email address and which prize you would like to receive. I will select the winner next Wednesday.